Silver website package
These are general website pricing options. Request a quote for more specific costings.
|Without e - commerce||With e-commerce|
|Content Management System||Open source technology such as WordPress||Open source technology such as WordPress, Magento and Drupal|
|Hosting||$500-700 per year||$900 per year|
(your own unique design)
(your own unique design)
|Build cost||$1000 which includes 6 pages eg homepage, about us, FAQ, and contact us||$1000 - $5000 (depending on what features you want)|
|Total (not including the cost of hosting)||$5500 - $5700||$8900 - $12 900|
- Our website hosting servers are located in Melbourne and Sydney Australia
- This means that your websites will load faster than websites hosted in the US
- Our hosting is is cloud based which means that your site won't go down as a result of hardware failure
- Uptime monitoring included so that we can an alert if your site goes down
- The cost of hosting is based on how much space your website takes up
- Just like renting an office space - the more space you want, the more it will cost
- Includes fortnightly upgrades of your open source Content Management System and same day all critical released security patches from the vendors
We can help you get found in Google
- Add $1000 to the build cost for SEO for 10 keywords/ phrases
- $1500 per month for ongoing SEO
- $1500 per month for ongoing pay per click management (cost of adwords is in addition)
Add $5000 to the build cost if you'd like user experience research
Why would I need user experience research done?
It's important to tailor your website to your specific target audience.
To do this we source members of your target audience who have never used your website before. We then ask them to use particular features and perform important tasks - such as making a purchase.Tweaks are then performed to your website that help your customers buy from you.
These user sessions almost always result in new ideas. They're also a great way to shed some light on how your target audience thinks.
What would I need support for?
You may need email or phone support for the following:
- Training or help using your CMS
- Broken link reports
- Standards maintenance (accessibility, W3C)
We are happy to provide support via: phone, email, and or Skype
Costs of support packs
All support packs are pre-paid
- $4000 = 50 hours: $90 per hour
- $2700 = 30 hours: $100 per hour
- $1000 = 10 hours: $110 per hour
12 month retainer
10 support hours per month at a cost of $80 per hour
Pay as you go support
$120 per hour
Other website pricing options
Ask a question
Contact us now